Contact the County

115 W Washington St.
Rensselaer, IN 47978
Get Directions
  • Personnel Directory

FAQs - Details


Where and when do I file a tax return on my business personal property?


Filing of forms 103 and 104 are required by May 15th of each year and are filed with the County Assessor in the County in which the property is located.