Contact the County

115 W Washington St.
Rensselaer, IN 47978
Get Directions
  • Personnel Directory

Check Your Payments

There are several options available to you to obtain information regarding your child support payments.

By Phone

Telephone calls regarding child support payments should be made to the Kids System at 1-800-840-8757. Please have your ISETS number available.



You can check the last five payments posted to your account by visit the Child Support Payment History Access website.

You can also register your child support VISA debit card at the EPPICard website to get more detailed information on payments and transactions made to your card.


Payment History

Child support payment histories may be obtained by the parties in person, by phone or in writing at the Jasper County Clerk's Office located at 115 West Washington Street, Ste 204, Rensselaer, IN  47978. The Jasper County Child Support Office cannot provide you with a payment history.


Change of Address 

If your address changes, we need to know! It is extremely important that we know the current name and address for both the payer and the payee. You must report your change of address to the Jasper County Child Support Office and the Jasper County Clerk's Office in person, by phone, or mail.